Assisted Living Amenities & Activities
Independence is cherished by all of us, especially seniors. To some it means their own personal living space, while to others, it means convenience and access to the activities they enjoy most. Still others feel that their personal independence is greatly enhanced by exploring new ways to learn, grow and be a part of a community. Independence is central to life at One MacDonough Place. We've designed our assisted living services and our trained staff to be sensitive to residents’ needs, values and pride.
An Independent Spirit
One MacDonough Place in Middletown, Connecticut, offers seniors assisted living, personal care and household services in the privacy of their own apartments. Residents enjoy all the benefits of independent living — with the security of knowing that caring, skilled nursing assistance is available whenever it is needed.
Our Apartments Feature:
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments in a variety of floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Cable hook-up
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- 24-hour emergency alert and response system
- Kitchenette with stove top, sink and refrigerator
An Active Lifestyle
In addition to living in a comfortable, secure home, residents may also enjoy a variety of social and recreational activities. Lectures, social gatherings, cultural programs and many other activities bring constant opportunities for fulfillment and involvement and the close proximity of several fine colleges adds a richness to our intellectual and social life.
Services included in the monthly fee:
- Three meals served daily in the dining room
- Personal care services (up to 50 minutes per day)
- 24-hour staffing
- Weekly housekeeping including flat linen service and one load of personal laundry
- Health promotion and exercise programs
- Self-administered medication reminders
- Cultural, educational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation