Middlesex Hospital Homecare
Why Choose Middlesex for Homecare?
Middlesex Hospital Homecare provides advanced, technology-driven medical care in the place most comfortable to you – home. Our home care professionals are dedicated to offering the right mix of support, personalized care & independence that you or your loved one needs.
Our comprehensive senior home care services include a full range of in-home medical care:
- Full Rehabilitation
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Home Health Aids
- On Call Staff – 24 hours a day, 7days a week
For more information, call 860-358-5600.
To make a referral, call 860-358-5960.
Who Can Benefit?
At Middlesex, we pride ourselves on providing the best in quality home care. By choosing Middlesex, you or your family member will benefit from comprehensive services provided by a facility that has proven quality care for more than 100 years.
Our dedicated home care professionals provide a variety of services to patients who suffer from the following ailments/limitations:
- Unable to leave home without maximum assistance and/or effort
- Unable to ambulate
- Unsteady gait with assistive device
- Unable to negotiate stairs
- Require assistance of 1-2 people to ambulate
- Require an assistive device to ambulate
- Poor ambulation – prone to falls
- Post-op weakness
- Severe dyspnea on exertion
- Difficult and taxing effort to leave home
- Medical restrictions – open draining wound, leg elevated at all times
- Severe dizziness
- Compromised mental status
Getting StartedTo set up quality home care or find out more about the caregiving process & eligibility, please contact one of our dedicated healthcare professionals, available Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday & Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.