Men's Health Day 2012
Date & Time
Saturday April 14, 2012 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location24 Old Church Street
- This outreach event is designed to provide access to healthcare and community services for men who have limited or no health insursance. This event is located at the First United Methodist Church. This event is FREE of charge to men in Middletown, and the following services will be available at the event:
- Prostate cancer screening and education
- Blood pressure screenings
- Foot care
- Medical assessment of minor health concerns
- Basic eye exams
- Smoking Cessation
- Cancer prevention education
- Physical therapy
- Mental health services
- Massage therapy/reflexology
Various community organizations will be on hand to provide information about services available in the community.
A hot lunch will be provided and gift cards from Stop & Shop will be given to the first 100 men who complete the available screening services.
Registration is closed for this event.