Careers at Middlesex Hospital
Our employees make us who we are. Middlesex Health System is proud of the numerous awards we have achieved, which is a clear confirmation of the quality of our employees and their unrelenting dedication to superior patient care, commitment to community, and constant devotion to improving the services we offer — all with the warmth and personal attention patients have come to expect from Middlesex Hospital.
Below is a list of just a few of our achievements, which we could never have accomplished without our top-notch employees. We invite you to join our team and help us continue to our mission.
- A four-time Magnet-recognized hospital. Middlesex was the first hospital in Connecticut to be awarded Magnet status for its nursing excellence by the American Nurses Association. The Magnet Award is a prestigious national award presented by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), an arm of the American Nurses Association and is presented to a hospital that demonstrates the highest levels of excellence in nursing service.
- IMCU/CCU was named among the Top 100 CCUs in the United States by Solucient.
- In 2003, Middlesex Hospital was the first and only health system in the United States to receive accreditation for its disease management programs from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Our Marlborough and Shoreline Medical Centers have repeatedly received Press Ganey Summit Award for customer satisfaction
- The Hospital was designated one of only 11 demonstration sites across the country for piloting Medicare Pay-for-Performance.
- Named among the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States four times by Thompson Reuters.
- Cancer Center receives accreditation with commendation from American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and is designated a Comprehensive Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Middlesex Health System is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all job applicants and current employees. We welcome, respect and value each person as an individual, and we base all employment decisions upon the qualifications and abilities of each individual without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally-protected status.
The Human Resources Department encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Middlesex County's leading health care provider! Here, the opportunities are endless.