Careers at Middlesex Hospital
Thank you for your interest in Middlesex Health System. Effective September 17th, 2018, we have moved to a new Applicant Tracking System. In order to apply to positions at our organization, you will need to register as a new applicant.
Frequently Asked Questions and Important Information:
What does this mean?
This means, any application you submitted in the old system, prior to September 17, 2018, is still being reviewed - if a manager is interested in you for the role, you will be contacted directly. If you do not receive any communication, the position has been filled/other applicants are being considered.
PROFILE section is the most important
If you are interested in applying for any open jobs, please fill out your PROFILE first, as this will be what is transferred to all future applications. If you do not fill out/or edit your profile section first before applying to a job, you will have to manually enter this information for every position you are interested in.
Passwords must be 8 characters. A combination of: at least 1 uppercase, and a number or numbers.
About Middlesex Health
Our employees make us who we are. Middlesex Health is proud of the numerous awards we have achieved, which is a clear confirmation of the quality of our employees and their unrelenting dedication to superior patient care, commitment to community, and constant devotion to improving the services we offer — all with the warmth and personal attention patients have come to expect from Middlesex Hospital.
Below is a list of just a few of our achievements, which we could never have accomplished without our top-notch employees. We invite you to join our team and help us continue to our mission.
- A four-time Magnet-recognized hospital*. Middlesex was the first hospital in Connecticut to be awarded Magnet status for its nursing excellence by the American Nurses Association. The Magnet Award is a prestigious national award presented by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), an arm of the American Nurses Association and is presented to a hospital that demonstrates the highest levels of excellence in nursing service.
- IMCU/CCU was named among the Top 100 CCUs in the United States by Solucient.
- In 2003, Middlesex Hospital was the first and only health system in the United States to receive accreditation for its disease management programs from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Our Marlborough and Shoreline Medical Centers have repeatedly received Press Ganey Summit Award for customer satisfaction
- The Hospital was designated one of only 11 demonstration sites across the country for piloting Medicare Pay-for-Performance.
- Named among the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States four times by Thompson Reuters.
- Cancer Center receives accreditation with commendation from American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and is designated a Comprehensive Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Middlesex Health System is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all job applicants and current employees. We welcome, respect and value each person as an individual, and we base all employment decisions upon the qualifications and abilities of each individual without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally-protected status.
The Human Resources Department encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Middlesex County's leading health care provider! Here, the opportunities are endless.
*Please note: the Magnet Designation applies to the following locations within Middlesex Health System:
- Middlesex Hospital
- The Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center
- The Bardenheier Medical Training Center
- Middlesex Hospital Homecare
- Marlborough Medical Center
- Outpatient Services
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Shoreline Medical Center
- Middlesex Hospital Wound and Ostomy Center
- Urgent Care
- Family Medicine Group
- Middlesex Hospital Primary Care
- One MacDonough Place
- Outpatient Laboratory Services
- Physical Rehabilitation