Choosing Award-Winning Care
Why Choose Middlesex Hospital?
Middlesex Hospital Homecare has a history of providing high-quality, technologically-advanced professional homecare services for more than 100 years. By choosing Middlesex Hospital for home care services, you can trust that you are in good hands with a dedicated team supporting you or your family member in need.
Our Hospital has received national recognition for the level of skill and care we provide to our patients:
- Named one of the Thomson/Reuters 100 Top Hospitals® in the United States for multiple years.
- The first hospital in Connecticut to achieve the Magnet Award for Excellence in Nursing. This is a prestigious national award presented by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in the field of nursing.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- State-licensed, Medicare/Medicaid-certified
- Member of the Connecticut Association For Healthcare At Home
About The Team
Our team of dedicated home care professionals offer a full range of medical care including nursing, full rehabilitation, hospice & palliative care. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and providing patients with optimum care around the clock.
At Middlesex, we pride ourselves on utilizing advanced technology to ensure our patients are benefiting from the best care possible. Our services such the lifeline program and tele-monitoring provide security for patients and their families, knowing that they are taken care of even if a member of our staff is not available at the moment.