Orthopedic Services at Middlesex Hospital
If you're suffering from a chronic orthopedic condition, if you've been injured or if your doctor has recommended you see an orthopedic surgeon for any reason, the Middlesex Hospital Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery is home to some of the area's top orthopedic specialists. We take a comprehensive approach to orthopedic surgery, using the latest technology and surgical procedures, while investing in physical rehabilitation services and pain management, to help you get back to doing the things you love—faster and with less pain and fewer complications.
To schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist, call 1-800-548-2394.
We address a full range of orthopedic conditions, bone injuries and joint pain, including:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports injuries
Our expert team of orthopedic surgeons uses the most advanced and least invasive techniques to perform joint repairs and total joint replacements, while ensuring the best results and the fastest recoveries possible.
- Spine surgery, including spinal fusion, laminectomy and some of the latest minimally invasive techniques to treat conditions caused by an accident, injury, spinal stenosis or other degenerative conditions
- Shoulder surgery, including total shoulder replacement, rotator cuff surgery and dislocations
- Knee surgery, including knee replacement surgery, ligament repair—including ACL reconstruction—and arthroscopic surgery due to injuries, arthritis and chronic overuse
- Hip surgery, including traditional hip replacement surgery and the less invasive anterior hip replacement procedure
- Foot and ankle surgery to treat fractures, arthritis and nerve or tendon injuries, including ankle fusion using minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery when possible
- Hand and upper extremity surgery for injuries, compressed nerves or arthritis in the hand, wrist or elbow