Should Treatment and Surgery
There are many conditions that affect the shoulder, which require clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
Our focus is on helping each person overcome a condition that has altered his or her quality of life. Our approach to managing patient care includes:
- Thoroughly evaluating each patient and his or her symptoms
- Determining the patient's normal shoulder function
- Diagnosing the patient's condition
- Discussing the expected outcome
- Developing a comprehensive care plan tailored to the patient's needs
- Carefully considering the impact of the shoulder problem and its treatment on the patient’s overall health and expectations for recovery
Regardless of how severe your shoulder condition may be, our orthopedic surgery department can help you. We specialize in a variety of diagnostic procedures designed to carefully analyze your medical condition and determine the best course of action. We then help you navigate surgical and non-surgical recommendations and follow-up requirements. If your shoulder needs to be replaced, our Board-certified surgeons and highly experienced orthopedic surgical team perform a variety of advanced surgeries, using the most sophisticated tools, customized materials and technologies.