Physical Rehabilitation Center Services
After an injury or illness, recovery can be a long, difficult road. You need someone on your side to help you restore function, reduce pain and return you to a place where you can enjoy your lifestyle again.
Middlesex Hospital Rehabilitation is a multi-faceted, hospital-based physical therapy program, that includes:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Services – Inpatient rehabilitation is for patients who require pre-operative or post-operative physical therapy during their hospital stay or treatment. Click here for a complete list of all inpatient therapy options.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation — Outpatient treatment offers patients the flexibility of choosing a convenient location to receive ongoing treatment. Click here for a complete list of all outpatient therapy options
- Homecare Services — In some cases a patient may receive treatment from our rehabilitation therapists in their own home, most commonly after being released from Middlesex Hospital
Located in Middletown, Marlborough, Essex, Madison, and Old Saybrook Connecticut, patient care and rehabilitation services are delivered by a team of experienced, licensed professionals and physical therapists that offer:
- Physical Therapy — our highly-trained staff helps patients regain mobility and build strength featuring experts in the McKenzie Method of assessment and treatment
- Occupational Therapy — helping patients return to the work force with a hand therapy team on staff
- Speech-Language Therapy — our speech-language pathologists can provide speech and language assessments
Learn more about all the Rehabilitation Services and Programs we offer.