Balance, Vestibular, and Fall Prevention Rehabilitation
Improve your Balance and your Confidence.
Are you having difficulty with your balance?
What are potential fall risks?
Some risks for falls include but are not limited to difficulty standing and walking, loss of balance, past or recent falls, taking four or more medications, drops in blood pressure, dizziness, vision and hearing difficulties, and foot numbness and pain.
- Do you have difficulty standing up from chairs?
- Are you taking four or more medications?
- Have you fallen in the last 12 months?
- Do you wear glasses?
- Has your vision changed in the last 12 months?
- Do you feel dizzy or lose your balance when standing up?
- Do you have difficulty climbing the stairs at your home?
- Do you use furniture as an aide for balance when walking in your home?
- Are you inactive for a large portion of your day?
*If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may have a balance problem that can benefit from Middlesex Hospital's Balance, Vestibular, and Fall Prevention Rehabilitation