Email a Patient
Friends and family members may send an electronic greeting card via the Middlesex Hospital Website to patients.
Please note: Only patients who are listed in the patient directory will receive messages.
- Treat your email as if it were a postcard. Do not include anything in the message that you would not write on a postcard. Do not include any personal or private information.
- Messages will be printed and reviewed by staff and/or volunteers from Middlesex Hospital's Volunteer Services Office. Messages deemed to contain inappropriate information will not be delivered.
- The Volunteer Services Office will do its best to deliver your e-mail in a timely fashion. Generally, messages will be printed and delivered Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Messages received after hours and on weekends will be delivered the following business day.
- Messages will NOT be forwarded to discharged patients and will be discarded without notification.
- Patients are unable to send electronic replies to e-mails received while in the hospital.